Watch Comedy Funny

Watch Comedy Funny
Watch Comedy Funny
Latest Videos of WWE

:::Latest WWE Superstars Show::::

:::Latest WWE Pay Per Views:::

:::Latest WWE Monday Night RAW:::

:::Latest WWE Friday Night Smackdown:::

:::Latest WWE NXT:::

Get Chitika Premium

Advertise with us

Car Insurance Beautiful Girls

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Shawn Michaels Will Be Always in My Heart

WWE online,WWE Monday Night Raw, WWE Friday Night Smackdown, ECW, WWE Superstars, WWE NXT, WWE Pay Per View Events, Wrestlemania, Entertainment for you...

Shawn Michaels known as The Heartbreak Kid, HBK is one of the most popular superstars in World Wrestling Entertainment.

Shawn Michaels by Wikipedia

As I know Shawn Michaels started his career as a wrestler since he was nineteen years old. At the WrestleMania 26, he put his career on the line against the Streak of The Dead Man The Undertaker. Unfortunately, the black cloud had covered on Shawn's career at WWE ring while The Undertaker's steak was still on the way! It was a shocked time after the 3rd hand of the counts of the referee that Shawn did not react with The Undertaker's covering.

On Monday Night RAW this week, Shawn came to WWE ring the last time for him to say Goodbye and to do Farewell with WWE universe. Shawn was talking while his eyes were tearing down to show his nostalgia, his love, his thank with WWE universe. I think that that time Shawn was very very difficult to say Goodbye with us. Most people watching directly in RAW arena also expressed their feeling with love to Shawn. For me, I also don't want to see Shawn says Goodbye like this!!! I want to continue to see his great smile, his enjoyment, his talent....I want to see you Sweet Chin Music forever, Shawn!!!

I love you Shawn!!! All Your great things Will Be Always in my heart!!!

I am strongly in hope that I would see you again on WWE ring as RAW GUEST HOST!!!

Shawn Michaels Will Be Always in My Heart

I also hope that this blog post would reach you as well!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SHAWN!!!

See you Shawn....

If you like this post, please subscribe below,thanks!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

To Watch WWE Show Up to date, Please Subscribe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get Chitika Premium

HOT WWE Divas

Watch Comedy Funny Videos

Watch Comedy Funny Videos
Watch Comedy Funny Videos